Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Sketch-a-thon is on at Sketches 4 You

The Sketch-a-thon is on over at Sketchesforyou/!  There is a new card, tag, or layout sketch every day.  And tons of prizes!!  Not only from Sketches4you, but from the DT members as well!  So if you need a little inspiration, or just want to try to win some prizes head over there :)

Today's layout I made for Sketches4you.  I had to buy this picture of Lara.  It totally cracks me up.  She was so done with getting her picture taken.




I had a blast making this butterfly. I started with a white chipboard butterfly. Then I sprayed it with glimmer mist. While it was wet I added fine glitter. After it dried I added liquid glass and added some more glitter while it was drying. Once it dried the adhesive rhinestones stuck to the liquid glass really well. Finally I added Stickles around the edges. You can never have enough glitter, right?

Have a great night,

Denise

6 comments:

Marlene said...

Gorgeous layout, beautiful blinged out butterfly - and FUNNY FUNNY GIRL!!! Love it all!

TeenaBugg38 said...

Awwwww I LOVE that photo!!!!!! Sweet layout girly!

Jackie said...

very cute ;) Love the butterfly <3

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Such an adorable photo and that butterfly is FAB!

Kelly Massman said...

Love the butterfly on this pretty LO!

Cindy Gay said...

Very funny little girl with that pose!