Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Nikki Sivils is in the house

Sketches4You has a brand new Nikki Sivils sketch over at the Sketch4you Sketch-a-thon!  She will be picking two winners from everyone who uses her sketch.  She was sweet and gave all of us on the DT Team some of her awesome products to use.  I just love her Tree Love collection.




Nikki is also giving away some fabulous prizes on her Facebook page to celebrate a birthday so be sure to check it out here.


Here is her awesome sketch that I used for both the page and card.


You'll definitely want to get on the action!

I also have a awesome new Sassy 'Lil Sketches to share with you.  I'm hoping to get some time tomorrow to work on it.



I've had a busy day today.  Lara's 3rd birthday this weekend, so I went to Toys 'R Us and bought her some fun toys.  I also was able to get my flu shot, hit the post office, and go clothes shopping at Old Navy.  All during the 3 hours Lara was at preschool.  Love being able to get so much done :)  Hope everyone is having a great week!

Denise





6 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Great LO and card!

Stacy said...

Cute! They both are very cute! Nikki's stuff is great! Can't wait to see all the other creations that our design them made!!
Happy Birthday to miss Lara!!

Stacy said...

design team...(is what I meant! lol)

CraftyGirl said...

Wow... this is great!! I love this paper line... it would work so well for so many things!! And way to go... getting all those errands done in 3 hours!! done like a true mother!!
barb :)

artfuldelight said...

Great LO! Love the card! The paper is fabulous!!!

Happy Birthday Lara! :-)

Betty Anne said...

Love your layout and that paper is beautiful. Sorry I haven't been around much but just been really busy helping with my Son's wedding plans and babysitting my grandson.
I have a little something for you on my blog so please come over to take a look http://letsgetscraphappy.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-received-one-lovely-blog-award.html