Thursday, September 30, 2010

My Sketch-a-thon sketch and layouts

Hey gals,

I finally get to post my sketch for the Sketches4you sketch-a-thon!   When I saw this layout I napped it quickly.  I just love it.  So much that I made two layouts w/ it :)



Here's the sketch



If you decide to use it, come post it over at Sketches4you.  I am drawing a random person for a prize on Tuesday :)

Tomorrow's Friday and I can't wait!!!  I am taking off to Palm Springs to attend the Quick Quotes Private Reserve Weekend.  It starts Friday afternoon and goes through Sunday.  We'll be making a tons of different projects, including a 12x12 album and a clock!   They also give out great swag bags and giveaways :))))

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!!!

Denise

11 comments:

Marlene said...

Love the school-themed layouts. Wish I had been scrapping back when my kids were still in school and young. I took it up too late!

anazelia said...

here is my try no.2. I like them both. but the top is my fave.

Cindy Gay said...

Like the doodling on the top layout.

Stacy said...

You know I love both of your layouts! And I am excited for you and jealous of you for your fun weekend coming up!! LOL Have a blast!!!

Scrapamum said...

That IS a great sketch! Love BOTH of your LO's!!!! Great job Denise!!!

Betty Anne said...

I love both of your layouts, great job. Have a fantastic time at the Quick Quotes weekend. Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back.

Debbie said...

Great layouts Denise! Enjoy your weekend, sounds like lots of fun!

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Wow love these. The first one is my Fave. Have a great weekend.

Scrap Our Stash Challenge said...

Denise - you need to check out Scrap Our Stash - and also send me an email. I can't find your email address!

http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com
scrappinpsycho@live.com

Caro said...

Love these layouts! How was your weekend?

2amscrapper said...

wonderful layouts, Denise!