Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A colorful layout and a couple of sketches

I had time to get two layouts done today.  I am really jazzed how they came out.  This one is a really colorful one!  They aqua paper is a really sparkly paper, but you can't see it much from this photo.  The rhinestones on the top and bottom are brads, and the flowers are all prima :))




I used this month's extra sketch at Sassy 'Lil Sketches.  You'll want to get over there and do a few.  You could win your choice of a cricut cartridge!

I am also entering my layout over at The Sisterhood of Crafters (http://thesisterhoodofcrafters.blogspot.com/2010/09/embellish-it.html) where their challenge is flowers.

Finally, I wanted to share this week's sketch Sassy 'Lil Sketches:


Besides scrapping, I've been trying to get caught up on laundry.  Lara got so many gorgeous birthday clothes and they all need to be washed.  Lucky girl (and us)!  She's asked a couple times if she could have a birthday today, LOL!  

Have a good one, I'll be back tomorrow with my sketch for the Sketch-a-thon going on over at Sketches4you :)

Denise

14 comments:

~Patty~ said...

so adorable. Great job on the sketch :)

Stacy said...

Beautiful layout...can I scraplift it??!!

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Such beautiful layout, and Lala is so adorable, you are truly lucky! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! : )

Cindy Gay said...

Very colorful and creative.

~Christina~ said...

What a sweet sweet face! LOVE the layout :)

Nancy aka Homesclscrapper said...

great take on the sketch.

CraftyGirl said...

What a sweet little princess you have!! I love the oversized flowers and the fun colors!! Gorgeous!!
Barb :)

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Beautiful layout Denise. Love those beautiful colors.

Bonnie said...

Lara is such a cutie pie!!! Love the way you interpreted the sketch. You always do the best LO's.

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood! Hope you'll join us again next challenge!

Katie said...

What a beautiful layout! I just love the color palette and all the pretty pictures.

Cherie Averill said...

I love that you replaced the pics with flowers! Great job with that sketch! Thanks for jumping right in and using the bonus sketch! You rock!

Deanna said...

How pretty and love your idea with the flower placement! Great take on the Sassy Lil' Sketch!

Kathy said...

Cute page~!