Friday, August 13, 2010

Vintage Tag and Beach Pics

Just a quick tag for you today.  It is for a Vintage Tag challenge over at Sketches4You.  You can play until the 19th, so jump in if you have time.  There are prima flowers you can win.  The link is http://sketchesforyou.ning.com/group/tags/forum/topics/a-vintage-tag-challenge-prima.  I don't do too much Vintage stuff so this wasn't that easy for me.


We spent the day at the beach today.  Thought I'd share some pics of the kids.  My fearless daughter hated the water!  Not so fearless.  I don't blame her it was COLD!  We went to a small bay where the waves were pretty much nonexistent, so Nick had a good time splashing around.  I stayed with Lara and took pictures :)




8 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Love the tag and great photos--especially of Lara! So cute!

CraftyGirl said...

For not doing vintage... you totally rocked the vintatge look!! This tag is fabulous!! And what darling kids you have...looks like a great family day!! and now you have more to get scrapping!!
Barb :)

Jackie said...

Pretty Tag :) Cutie pics of the kids too!

Maria Matter said...

wonderful photos Denise, your beach babies are precious!!!

gorgeous vintage tag! love the colors & lace!!!

so glad I had a chance to visit!!!
blessings!

Stacy said...

Love your tag and the pictures are adorable as usual

Marlene said...

Beautiful vintage tag!! Looks like you had fun at the beach. I'd hate the water if it was cold, too! (It's gotta be at least 88 before I'll get in...heehee!)

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Wow...Love this. I am really starting to love the vintage look. You did a great job on this. And great pics of your cute kiddos!

~Patty~ said...

Had to take a peek at the kids since we have been chatting. So cute. Oh and she is adorable, the heart suit makes it even cuter !!!