Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sassy Lil' Sketches August 7th Sketch (my first official one!)

Hey gals,

August 7th is here.  That means the 1st Sassy Lil' Sketches Sketch (say that 5 times fast!) is out.  And it is my first layout for them!!  So excited.  Here's the sketch:


And here is my take on it:

This picture is of my brother, Eric, at my wedding 11 years ago.  He was suppose to be the ring bearer, but he was so shy he just couldn't do it.  The sunglasses are Chris'.  He look so cute :)



Aso, We have two fabulous sponsors again this month for 2 random winners!!!
A digi sponsor and a paper sponsor!

Our paper sponsor is:
Monica will be sending our lucky winner one of her gorgeous embellishment kits!*

Our digi sponsor is:
The cutting cafe blinkie
Regina will be lavishing the digi winner with three files from her site! You'll notice throughout the month that some of the DT members used images from her site to create their layouts/cards

12 comments:

Brenda said...

Very pretty mixture of paper and flowers! Great job, Denise!

Scrapamum said...

Denise this is fabulous! If I can manage my time this week I will play along!!!

Martine said...

great LO! love the borders of flowers and lace!

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Such a cute layout. And your layout rocks :)

Kelly Massman said...

Great sketch! AND, what a GORGEOUS layout, Denise!!! I'm really, really impressed with the beauty of this!

Stacy said...

Ohhhh pretty layout...he is adorable in that picture!! I thought that striped brown paper was pleated until I clicked on it and got an up close look....cool looking...love all the flowers too.
I can't wait to try this sketch too.

Jackie said...

Great take on the sketch! I may have to try that one :)

anazelia said...

great job denise. love how you used all those flowers.

Deanna said...

Great take on that Sassy Lil' Sketch and love your row of flowers! Beautiful!

Kim said...

This is a fabulous sketch and you certainly rocked it! I think your pps are so great, but I'm loving that darling photo of your brother!
blessings,
Kim xXx

~Christina~ said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the flowers :)

Linda64 said...

Great sketch and Fab layout. He looks really cool with the sunglasses.
:-)Linda