Saturday, August 28, 2010

Sassy 'Lil Sketches Aug 28th sketch

***Scroll down to August 23rd post if you are here for Sassy 'Lil Sketches Blog Hop.***


Hey gals,

It's the Weekend!!! Who Hoo!  I'm going to be MIA until Tuesday.  I've got so much going on this weekend.  But on Tuesday I'll be back to pick the winner for my prize for the Sassy 'Lil Sketches blog hop.  Speaking of which, they have come out with another fantastic sketch for you to play with.



So head on over there and hook your layout up so you can win a fabulous embellishment kit or free digis.  Have a fun and fabulous weekend.  I know I am :)))))

Denise

2 comments:

Stacy said...

Can't wait till you get here!! Woo hoo...and I am printing out this cute sketch to scrap today!

Natalie said...

THank you for taking the time to visit my blog and linking my candy and for entering! :)

Nat xx