Friday, August 20, 2010

Princess

It's Friday!  Who Hoo!!  This weekend we have nothing planned.  Gasp!  I'm pretty excited about it.  We can be spur of the moment.  Though having plans last weekend didn't stop us from heading up to Vegas for a few days.  LOL.  So worth the drive though.  It was so fun.  Today I got to use up some stash.  I used half sheets of pearls and a scrap of lace I had.  This picture of Lara is arguably the best one ever of her.  Her personality just shines though.


This sketch is for the following challenges

Fussy and Fancy Friday Challenge (http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.com/) - sketch
Saturday Challenge (http://thesecretcraftersaturdaychallenge.blogspot.com/) -What are little girls made of
Wild Orchid Challenge (http://wildorchidchallenge.blogspot.com/) - One for the girls
It did it Creations (http://robynsfetishchallengeblog.blogspot.com/) - Anything but a card
Mark's Finest Papers (http://marksfinestpapers.blogspot.com/) - Think Flowers


My kids have been cracking me up this week.  First I caught Lara mooning her brother on the way to the  bathroom!  Yikes!  I couldn't help but laugh.  I did then tell her we don't do that.  Thank you for teaching her that Nicholas...  Nicholas came down from playing his WII and wanted to know why I wasn't doing the laundry?!  Umm, I am son.  So they he asks, "Why are there clothes all over the laundry room?"  Sheesh, laundry police!  I told him I was sorting them for washing and then he nodding and said, "Okay".  Gosh I hope he doesn't catch me slacking!  LOL!!!  Have a great weekend, girls :)

Denise

16 comments:

Jeanette said...

Beautiful Lo and the picture is adorable. Your story about your son made me laugh out loud. Out of the mouth of babes. Thanks so much for joining us at I Did It Creations.

Kelly Massman said...

Love the LO! It is just gorgeous! Your story is cute, too!

Vicki Dutcher said...

What a cutie patutie!! Great page~ Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

Bonnie said...

Great LO. That is a wonderful photo of Lara.

Lynn McAuley said...

What an adorable layout for this wonderful photo of your daughter!!

Thank you for sharing your lovely work in the Friends of Speedy the Cat's flower challenge!!

Cor* said...

Your kids sound hilarious! Great take on the sketch. lovely photo !Thanks for joining in at Fussy & Fancy this week.

Marlene said...

Your daughter is just the cutest thing ever!!!!!! Laughing that she mooned her brother! (Though I probably shouldn't be...heehee).

Love this layout - especially because it's done in my favorite color - purple!

Elise said...

Awwww! She's sooo precious! Look at her happy self! Tooo cute! I love your layout and I bet she does too! :)

Your children sound like they keep you well entertained! hehe! Don't you just wish they could keep that sense of humor forever and be young and carefree forever?!

Big Hugs to You!
Elise

RobynAnn said...

She is totally adorable!! Love your Layout.. Thanks for joining us at IDIC this week.

Hugs
Robyn

Kim said...

Lovely layout! I adore the purples and photo is just precious! Don't the kiddos just crack you up!!! The little laundry police needs to stay away from me, my room is covered too!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Padster said...

Lovely layout - kids who'd have em lol!
Thanks for joining us at IDIC this week
hugs,
Debbie x

Cindy Gay said...

Darling young layout. Nice design and bling.

Tanya Rudd said...

Just so cute. Love all the purple.

Hugs
Tanya

Debbie said...

What a precious picture! Love your choice of purple on this layout! Got a good laugh over the antics of your kids. I miss those days. Mine are all grown up!

Nicole said...

awww, cute Layout. I love the big flower with layers is gorgeous. Thanks for joining in on the I Did It Creations Challenge

Stampin Mindy said...

Beautiful Colors. Love the flower and pearls.

Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

Hugs, Mindy