Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Playing with my I-Rock

******If you are here for the Sassy 'Lil Sketches Blog hop, please scroll down ******

I decided to try I-rock out on a Prima Chipboard sticker I had.  I was a little intimidated at first, but you really can feel it when the gem is setting.  It gives a little bit.  The key to making it look good is to not press to hard.  If you do, the glue underneath the gem will spread around the gem.  Not that it looks terrible, just like a glue dot, but it looks a whole lot better if you don't see adhesive.  What I really love about it is man those jewels stick!  No more worrying about gems falling off if you hand it too much.


I'm also loving the size of it.  Now I'll be able to take all the colors of rhinestones to all the crops I go to, without taking tons of stuff.  That is pretty awesome.  Nick and I are feeling a little better from the stomach bug we caught, thanks for all the sweet comments.  I'm so glad his school doesn't start till next week :)  

Have a great day,

Denise

11 comments:

Theresa said...

What a great card...I definitely think I need an Iroc,lol

anazelia said...

so cool. i was asking some people this weekend if any of them had ever tried the irock. so you likey?

Scrapamum said...

Sooooo pretty!

Jackie said...

Cute card, I love my i-rock!

~Patty~ said...

Yay. You finally used it. I need to start using mine now. LOL

Marlene said...

This irock thingy sounds pretty nifty!

Betty Anne said...

Beautiful card Denise. Glad to hear both of you are feeling better and I hope the little lady doesn't catch your bug.

Stacy said...

I love the card...and the i-rock...rocks! lol My only complaint is having to hold the button in while I use it...I find it awkward. But other than that I really like it alot. Stacy

The Paper Princess said...

Denise,

Your card is BEAUTIFUL!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.blogspot.com

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Thanks for sharing your project with the irock. I was wondering if people like. Cute project.

BeeBeebabs said...

Beautiful card tfs!!!