Friday, August 6, 2010

It's friday and I have the worst Migraine

Normally I love Fridays.  Not so much today.  I woke up with the worst migraine :(  So here's a very quick card I wanted to share with.


I made this for Stacy's card challenge.  You needed to use something repurposed with her sketch.  I turned the sketch and added the gorgeous flower and ribbon you see.  I got these from my blogging friend Judy.  Isn't the flower awesome?  I love how she made it.  She has a tutorial on her blog at http://judyscardmakingandpapercrafts.blogspot.com/.  

If you'd like to give this challenge a try, you can find it at http://sketchesforyou.ning.com/group/stacyhwscardsmorecards/forum/topics/stacy-hws-august-1st-card

Stacy always give awesome prizes to one lucky random winner, so trust me, you'll want to give it go :)

Have a great weekend, 

Denise

9 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

No kidding on Stacy's RAKs!!
Your card is outstanding!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, girl, I woke up with a migraine today, too. I thought it was the weather--don't know.. Anyway, hope we both feel better for the weekend!! :-)
I do love making those flowers and so many others! :-)

Stacy said...

Thanks for making the pretty card for my challenge and thanks for posting about it!! I appreciate the bloggy love!! xo Stacy

Denise said...

Sorry you've got one too Kelly :( Let's hope tomorrow is pain free!

Marlene said...

Your card is gorgeous! Sorry you're not feeling well. :(

TeenaBugg38 said...

Hugs to both you and Kelly!!! I am Migraine free, knock on wood!! I feel for you really!!! And I LOveeeeeeee your little lolly fan flower thingy......lol

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Love that flower. Such a cute card. Hope your migraine is better :)

Kim said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the flower too! Here is hoping that your headache is gone now!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Scrapamum said...

Denise get better soon! Migraines are the worst : (
Love that card!!!! I want to play but my card making skills suck!

kalasue said...

Sorry you feel so bad, those headaches are a b---h! But glad you made the beautiful card.
xoxoxo