Thursday, August 19, 2010

Ink Challenge and Blog hop

Hey gals,  I have a new ink challenge up at Sketches4you.  You can check it out at http://sketchesforyou.ning.com/group/denisesinkchallengeblog.  Here is mine that I did for it.


And here is what one random participant will get:


I was wanted you to let you know that Sassy 'Lil Sketches is having a blog hop with LOTS of prizes on Monday.  You definitely won't want to miss it.  I'm off to take Nicholas to Karate and Lara to her class.  Have a fantastic day :))

5 comments:

Susan said...

Hi Denise - Just popping online at work to say hi!! I miss ya!!!! I'm hoping to scrap tonight and will be by S4A to see what the challenges are this month. Its been crazy here with my mom being sick, football starting for my son, a trip to VA and my own crazy work time! I miss all my pals!

Scrapamum said...

Love the tag! I will try and play this week okay : )
Looking forward to the hop too

Kim said...

I am loving it!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

TeenaBugg38 said...

oh how yummy is that tag!!! I could just look at those colors for hours!!!

Betty Anne said...

Love your tag Denise and I hope to get a chance to give your challenge a try. Won't be this weekend because my Son's Stag and Doe is Saturday and I am helping with it. Hope you have a great weekend.