Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Back from Vegas

Hey everyone,

Just a quick note from me.  We just got home from our last trip of the summer.  We squeezed in one more trip to Las Vegas.  It was a blast!  We stayed in a suite at Paris and hung out with some friends.  The room we had was HUGE!  It normally runs $850 a night, but we got it for $120.  After getting home, Nicholas and I found out who his teacher will be tomorrow and got all his supplies.  Nothing like last minute shopping :)

Onto what you want to know.  The random number generator has spoken.  My Sassy 'Lil Blog hop prize for my followers is KIM! 

Kim said...

Fun LO! The pictures are so cute! And I am a new follower.

Congrats Kim!  Send me an email Kim with your address and I'll get your prize out to you :)

Have good night,

Denise

7 comments:

Marlene said...

Sounds like you had fun! I haven't been to Vegas in YEARS.

Scrapamum said...

Sounds like Vegas was a blast!!!! Glad you had fun!!!

Betty Anne said...

Wow amazing price on the room. Glad to hear you had fun.

Stacy said...

We miss you guys already!!! And it was definitely a blast!!

Congrats to Kim!

And tell Nick we all said to have a great first day!!

CuddlyBunny said...

Woohoo! Good DEAL! As a Nevadan (native Idahoan), I always enjoy learning about awesome cheap deals people found in the Silver state!

Also, CONGRATS Kim! Yay to winning!

~Patty~ said...

That must of been fun. My parents are planning on staying at the parents hotel in Nov. Glad you had a nice trip.

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

I'll need a Vegas trip by the time Christmas break rolls around. LOL So glad that you guys had fun on your trip:)