Saturday, July 3, 2010

You're Hip

Hey gals,

Just a quick card today. I made it for Nicholas.  Since he did a big report on hippos for school a month ago, I thought he'd like it.  It is for a challenge on Pages in Time which is to use an animal on a card.



 Is everyone ready for tomorrow?  I have to tell you I am soooo excited to see the fireworks!  And I'm not the only one.  Lara has been asking to see fireworks as soon as she wakes up in the morning and after her nap.  I tell her only so many more days, but of course she doesn't understand the concept of time.  She gets so happy when I tell her yes we are going to see fireworks, but not today.  As long as we are going to do at some point and I haven't forgotten, lol.  Nicholas can't hardly wait either!  I plan on taking lots and lots of pictures.  I hope you gals all have a fabulous 4th of July too :)  Can't wait to see lots of pictures and layouts from everyone!

Denise

6 comments:

Judy said...

Hi Denise! This card is cute. I have an award for you . Have a safe and happy 4th.

Scrapamum said...

I recognize that stamp ; )
Great card Denise!!!!

nicinthbu said...

Too Cute Lala!

CraftyGirl said...

Cute card!! The title is perfect for that cute little picture!!
barb :)

Kim said...

Love this little hippo card! Just fantastic. Enjoy your July 4th and the fireworks!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Belinda said...

Heehee, love the hippo and the fun sentiment you paired with it! :)