Friday, July 16, 2010

Two sketches for you and a winner

Hey gals,

It's FRIDAY!  WHO  HOO!  I have two sketches for you to play with this weekend :)  The first is this week's Page's in Time's sketch.  I love that the picture for it is horizontal.  Can't wait to get started on this one :)



The other one is Practical Scrapper's new weekly sketch.  This week's sketch is all about the horizontal pictures too!  Love it!  Looks like I'll be busy this weekend :)



Okay, now onto what you really want to know about...  The winner of my blog candy is ......



RANDOM NUMBERS - (click 'More random numbers' for more!)

Random number between 1 and 5347



Which is VICTORIA!  Congrats girl.  Send me your snail mail addy and I'll send out your prize :)

For  those of you that didn't win, stick around there will be more prizes soon.  I will be involved in two blog hops and a crop over the next 3 months with lots of prizes!!!

7 comments:

Scrapamum said...

Congrats Victoria!!!!! Loving the sketches Denise!!!

Betty Anne said...

Congratualtions Victoria, enjoy your goodies.

VAWM said...

Woo-hoo! Just getting on the computer for the day! Thank you Denise!

2amscrapper said...

Congrats Victoria! Great sketches to play with, too.

scrappygal said...

Congrats Victoria!!

Stacy said...

Congratulations Victoria!! Lucky girl!!

Betty Anne said...

Congrats Victoria, enjoy you new goodies.