Monday, July 5, 2010

Time for a new challenge at Practical Scrappers

This week is a fun new one!  To enter you need to use animation, cartoons or cartoon characters.  How fun it that?  This is the perfect time to make some cards for your kids or a fun layout using your kids favorite cartoon characters.  Have some Disneyland pictures you need to scrap?  Here's your chance to win something with it.

For this challenge I decided to make a funny Mickey Mouse card for Grace.  Grace is a sweet girl who just recently lost her twin sister to cancer.  Jennifer McGuire is asking people to send out fun and upbeat cards to lift her spirits up.  She could really use a few smiles right now!  Just breaks my heart.



If you'd like to send a card to Ellie (and I hope you will) check out how to at http://jennifermcguireink.typepad.com

Hope everyone had a awesome 4th of July!  We are having a blast (still).  I'll be back tomorrow to tell you all about it :)

5 comments:

Kim said...

love this one!!! The "minnie van" is toooooo cute! Great job with this challenge!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

btw, thanks for blogger award! right back at you, sweet friend!

Judy said...

Hi Denise! Im going to start making a card for Grace right now. I will post it tomorrow. Have a great day.

TeenaBugg38 said...

LOL @ Minnie Van......I just saw you left me a bloggie award!! YOu are so sweet!!!!! I'm honored :) And please sned me an email to teenabugg38@gmail.com so I can get your PIF to ya girlie!!!!

2amscrapper said...

what a cute, fun card to brighten Grace's day!

Betty Anne said...

Your card is just too cute.