Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Summertime

Hey gals,


We are back from our 4th of July vacation at Disneyland.  We stayed at the Grand Californian and had a blast!  It was Lara's first visit to Disneyland and seeing fireworks.  She loved seeing Mickey and Minnie Mouse.  She gave them both kisses!  She wasn't a big fan of the fireworks and my face is killing me where she reared back and slammed her head into mine.  But, she did really like the World of Color show at California Adventure and almost all the rides.  Her favorite was It's a small World.  It was really fun seeing both kids have such a great time :)  I actually forgot my camera so I can't show you any until I get my throw aways developed :(  


Today's layout looks nothing like today.  It is ugly outside!!!  So overcast and cold.  Brrrrr.  This layout was for a Stuck?! sketch challenge.  



I just love the expressions on Nick and Lara's faces in this photo.  So cute!  And there is little Teagan trying to join them.

Also, My Partner in Crafting Crime is going to give away a surprise gift when they hit 100 followers to one of their lucky followers.  They are already at 80 so hurry over to have a shot at it. http://mypartnerincraftingcrime.blogspot.com/

Finally, It's Wednesday so Sassy 'Lil Sketches has another wonderful sketch for you.  One lucky winner this month will win something from Snobby Walrus!!!!  



Have a wonderful hump day everyone :)
Denise

11 comments:

Marlene said...

Welcome back! The layout is adorable!

You should come out this way. HOT. HAZY. HUMID. Way too dry. Grass is CRUNCHY.

Wendy Crowe said...

What an adorable page! Those babies are too cute! Glad you enjoyed your trip. I wish I could go back to Disney soon. It's almost 90 here and yucky humid in Chicago.

Barb's Boys said...

Love the color combo and the layout...nice job as always.

anazelia said...

cute page.

Jackie said...

Great colors :)

Kim said...

So glad you all had a great time at Disneyland! I bet your head does hurt, is she alright?
Love the fun summer colors in this one! the flowers are just so yummy!
blessings,
Kim xXx

Denise said...

She's great Kim. It was the back of her head, so it didn't hurt her a bit.

Stacy said...

I can't believe you forgot your camera! Crazy girl! I think you did good job on this layout. The papers are fun and the picture is great. The title is great too.

Chloe :-) said...

Fantastic take on the Stuck?! Sketch! Thanks for playing along :-)

Kim said...

great take on the stuck sketch

Sara said...

Very cute. Wish I could kick back like that. Thanks for playing along at Stuck?!