Saturday, July 31, 2010

Steal this idea

I saw this on my girlfriend Amanda's blog (http://lawlover1.blogspot.com/) and I just laughed soooo hard I had to do it to.  She just cracks me up with her candid writing.  So rare in the blogging world!  Want to do this too and let your girlfriends know more about you?  The link to these hilarious questions is http://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/2010/07/28-questions-meme.html.


1. Was your dad named after anyone?

No idea, but I should find out.

2. What do you think is the minimal age to get married?
At least 23/24.  You have no idea who you are or what you are doing before then.

3. What’s the longest time that you‘ve been involved with the same person?
That one is easy, my husband and I have been together for over 13 years.

4. What actor/actress do you consider hot at the moment?
Mick from Moonlight.  No idea what his real name is.

5. What is you favorite album by a band?
I've loved Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers forever.  Their music rocks.


6. What is your favorite album by an individual artist?
I don't really have one.  But I know I can't stand John Meyer.


7. What is something that you‘d rather be a bit dirty?
This is a family blog, no comment.


8. What was the last TV show that you watched?
Entourage.  It's soooo hilarious, I laugh nonstop watching it!


9. How many people have you met from the blogosphere? Who are they?
None, but I don't need to meet them to know they are true friends.  I love chatting with them.


10. What's your philosophy on life?
There are too many awesome moments and friends in life to let something bother you for long.


11. Do you think prescription drugs are over prescribed?
Of course, but when someone who is hurting, you have to try to fix it.


12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?
Heck yeah!  I wouldn't want to hurt a friend.


13. What is your favorite memory in the last year?
When my daughter says my mommy.  It just warms my heart every time.


14. What is your favorite guilty pleasure?
Candy.  Chocolate, non chocolate, I love candy.


15. Tell me one odd/interesting fact about you:
I have no idea.  I love vampire books?


16. You can have three wishes (for yourself, so forget all the 'world peace etc' malarky) - what are they?
1. I wish my sis would win the lottery so she could stay home with her babies, especially since her hubby's deployed.  It is for me because I want her to be happy.
2. I wish I could loss the 30 lbs I gained this year.
3. I wish ... I don't know.  My life is really good.  I don't really need anything else.
17. Who would you want to get together with and make a cake?
Stacy.  No idea if she can bake well, but I know we'd be laughing the whole time!

18. Which country is your spiritual home?
The U.S.  Born here and love it.  Love the freedom of speech and religion.  Love that you can be whoever you are.

19. What is your big weakness?
Always trying to fix people's problems.  You really can't but I always want to try.


20. Do you think Judd Corizan is a good person?
Who is Judd Corizan?


21. What was your best/favorite subject at school?
Languages.  I wrote a story and included questions about it for my 7th grade teacher, and won at a Spanish poetry reading at UC Santa Barbara.  I'm a talker, what can I say?

22. Describe your accent:
California slang.  You rock, awesome, and that's cool are normal expressions for me.


23. If you could change anything about yourself, would you?
Duh, who wouldn't?


24. What do you wear to sleep?
Super comfy pj bottoms and an oversized t-shirt.  Isn't my husband lucky?


25. What is your favorite casual outfit to wear?
Anything comfortable.  I have to chase my kids around.


26. Do you use cigarettes or alcohol?
We went to Sandals for our anniversary.  It was an all inclusive place.  Loved the champayne.


27. If I only had one day to live, what would we do together? (If you have no idea, just say something crazy, it'll entertain me!)
Cook up some awesome seafood and just enjoy the sunshine and conversation.  

28. Rate the memes that you play generally. Use any scale or just in order. 
I thought I was pretty up to speed on the online lingo, but I guess not.  What's a memes?

Okay friends, let's see your answers and learn more about you :)

Denise

8 comments:

Amanda said...

Mick from Moonlight (drool): his real name is Alex O'Loughlin.

For your statement in #6, I will love you forEVER. John Mayer can suck it!

Stacy said...

You are right...John Mayer has ruined his music with he ugly nature...

I would definitely make a cake with you and we would definitely laugh until our bellys and faces hurt because my cakes rise to about....say....1/4 inch....LOL

Loved reading your answers! xo stacy

Betty Anne said...

Loved all your answers Denise, so much fun to learn more about you my friend.

Gee said...

#6 answer, oh why you don't like him? :O

http://www.gracebragg.com/2010/08/sunday-stealing-28-questions-meme.html

HOOTIN' ANNI said...

#13....'my mommy'....that melts my heart.

http://hootin--anni.blogspot.com/2010/08/goodbye-big-puma.html

I am Harriet said...

Funny how many people don't know who Judd is.

Have a great Sunday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/07/what-do-you-wear-to-sleep/

Chuchie | Chie Wilks said...

i have no idea too about my dad's name but i guess it is not too lat to ask where they got their names.. I love reading vampire books too and ....elves

http://chuchieshideaway.blogspot.com/2010/08/sunday-stealing-28-question-meme.html

Cassiopeia said...

"my mommy" still warms my heart and my kids are 20-something!

Have a great weekend.