Friday, July 9, 2010

Sketch Friday at Practical Scrappers

It's time for a new sketch at Practical Scrappers.  Here's my take on this week's sketch.



The kids' self proclaimed cool kids club was very exclusive.  When I tried to see what they were doing at one point they started screaming and ran away.  Apparently I am not cool... or a kid for that matter.  I sulked my way back to the adults, lol.  Also, there is a poll up at PS, so if you have a moment, head over there to vote and check out the sketch.  It only takes a second, I promise.  Well, it's already Friday again! Gotta love it :)  

Have a good one,  
Denise

9 comments:

Susan said...

Denise - Would you like to join my club? Its VERY exclusive....its the Dorky Mom Club!! I'm te President and you can be VP!!! LOL!!! What a great memory you captured!!

Stacy said...

Love how you scrapped The Cool Kids Club!! Those kids were sure having a blast! And totally thought they were all that and a box of chocolates!! Wish we could have been members too. Guess we will have to join Susan's Dorky Mom Club instead!! lol

Scrapamum said...

What a fun LO Denise!!!

Denise said...

VP of the dorky mom's club?! Count me in, I have all the right credentials, lol.

Marlene said...

What a fun layout!!!

Kim said...

love it!!! I agree, this is a great memory captured!!!! Your kids will love that you scrapped it....
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Betty Anne said...

Another fantastic layout Denise. Nick and friends seeme to be having a great time.

bakscrap said...

This made me smile today. Thanks for sharing.

CraftyGirl said...

Crack me up!! I can't believe they wouldn't let you join the club!! LOL!! This Lo is so fun... great job journaling... this is one you won't want to forget!!
Barb :)