Friday, July 2, 2010

New Sketch Site with lots of prizes

Hey Gals,

There is a new sketch site that just started up and they are giving away a ton of prizes.  Not too many people are joined up yet, so chances are pretty good you can win one.  My girlfriend Stacy is on the design team for them.  She has two weekly challenges up right now.  One of them is a card sketch.  She is giving a prize away to the first person who does the challenge and no ones done it yet!!!  Here's the link.  http://sketchesforyou.ning.com/group/stacyhwscardsmorecards/forum/topics/stacy-hws-cards-more-cards-1 The main site is http://sketchesforyou.ning.com/.

I did two challenges for this group.  This was a sketch challenge I did on this site.  I totally got into this one and burned the midnight oil finishing it :)



This card I made was for Stacy's Stash Challenge.  I won a prize for entering it first, but there's another one, so get in there!



Also, a new sketch is up at Practical Scrappers made by Pia. She is such a talented sketch designer!

Remember if you do any distressing on these challenges, you can also enter your pages in my distressing challenge over at Pages in Time.  Prizes are everywhere...gotta love it!  And it's Friday, Whoo Hoo!  4th of the July is right around the corner, I hope everyone enjoys their wonderful weekend.  Let's remember the men and women who made our freedom possible and those still fighting to keep us safe.  I have a special place in my heart for these people, as my brother in law is in the navy and deployed.  Happy 4th of July!

Denise


9 comments:

Tanya Rudd said...

Fabulous layout! Love all the blue.
Hugs
Tanya

Elise said...

Oh my goodness Denise! These are GORGEOUS!!! Wow wow wow! I love the colors and details on both of them!!! Whewwweee!

Big Hugs to You!
Elise

Stacy said...

Love both of these!! So pretty. Thanks for the shout out. I appreciate it and hope to see some of your followers over at Sketches 4 You! Happy 4th!!

CraftyGirl said...

Denise... I am glad you stayed up and burned some midnight oil for that LO... it is fantastic!! And your card is beautiful too!!
Barb :)

Kim said...

Your layout and card are beautiful... I love all the blues and the flowers. Your card is lovely!!!! happy July 4!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Awww such a cute friends card and lovin' that layout. Happy 4th of July!

Karen@CCC said...

Great work! Fab layout and lovely card. x

Betty Anne said...

Fantastic layout and card Denise. I also have sent a request to join the new group, just waiting for approval. Can't wait to see what Stacey has been up to.

Cheryl said...

I love both your projects! Your LO is so cute!

Have a safe & happy July 4th week end!

Please stop by my blog and sign up to win my blog candy.

Cheryl
http://shestamps.blogspot.com/