Friday, July 23, 2010

New sketch at Practical Scrappers



It's Friday so that means another great sketch over at Practical Scrappers.  Isn't this week's fabulous?!  Love it!  Well tomorrow is Chris and I 11th wedding anniversary!  I can't believe we already been married 11 years.  I am so incredible blessed to be married to him.  He is so loving and supportive, not too mention awesome dad.  How amazing my life has been with him.  I just love him so much!  We have a wonderful anniversary celebration planned.  Can't wait to tell you all about it next week :)

Denise

7 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary to you!!! Enjoy your day!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Stacy said...

Happy anniversary!! I hope you are having fun on your vacation!! xo Stacy

Betty Anne said...

Hope you are having a great vacation with your wonderful hubby and wishing you a Happy Anniversary

Vicki said...

Happy Anniversary.

Lisa said...

That is a great sketch! I'm going to hop on over and check that site out! TFS!

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Blessings on your wedding anniversary. Enjoy your special day!

Deb said...

Happy anniversary! And, thanks for stopping by the Making Memories blog and commenting on my mini-album. Glad you liked it!