Monday, July 26, 2010

My last Practical Scrapper challenge

What a blast I've had these last 4 months with Practical Scrappers.  They were my very first Design Team, and learn so much from all the wonderful gals there.  While I am hanging on to the friendships I made, this will be my last design for them.

The challenge this week is to use at least 7 different things on your projects.  I used a border punch, chipboard, ink, chalk, bling, card stock, pattern paper, ribbon, and a clear plastic butterfly for a total of 9 different things.  The card sketch is from Sassy 'Lil Sketches.  Finally, Stacy had a monotone color challenge over at Sketches4all, so I included that challenge as well.  



Hope you have a great time with this challenge over at Practical Scrappers and I see some of your projects over.  Have a wonderful Monday,

Denise

8 comments:

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Love the image of the man holding the umbrella. Goes great with your elements and colors.

Stacy said...

Love it! Sad they won't have your creative talent over there any more. I will follow you where ever you go!!

I have a little something for you...check it out.. http://scrapwithstacy.blogspot.com/2010/07/two-posts-in-one-day.html

Marlene said...

Awww.....it's a sweet card! I'll bet they'll be feeling blue without you, too!

anazelia said...

so cute.

Scrapamum said...

Denise it is fantastic!

2amscrapper said...

One of my most fave stamps! Love your card!

TeenaBugg38 said...

I love it! You rocked it girl.....I ahve done 2 layouts towday and I can't get 7 different things for the life of me....grrrrrr! Whoda thunk it would be that hard????

Katie said...

What a gorgeous card! Thanks for using a Sassy Lil' Sketch!