Monday, July 12, 2010

My first digi

Practical scrappers has a new challenge up.  This week it's embossing.  We were lucky enough to get a digital image from our Sponsor Digi Doodles.  This was my first digital image I ever colored.  I just had to wait to post it until today.


With the exception of the skin color I thought it came out pretty cool.  I used Zig markers to color it.  

Well, Nick has an Ayso Soccer camp all week, so I'm outta here :)  Hope your morning is going smoothly.

Denise

11 comments:

Crafty Chris said...

Hi Denise This is so cool love the colours, is that you addicted now to digi's?
Beautiful card
Christine x

bosenberries said...

ohhh..... be careful... colouring digis can get very addicting!! As I may know! Robin

Marlene said...

YAY YOU!! Welcome to the digi world!! Fantastic job on your first card!

anazelia said...

I have never used a digi image- I am bit chicken, LOL. Yours looks great. I think the skin color is fine.

Scrapamum said...

Look at you go girl!!! Great job! I'm still scared to try digi ; )

Jackie said...

You rocked the card on the first try! :) It's so cute! Digi's are great! Always there if you're in a bind.

2amscrapper said...

absolutely adorable!

Betty Anne said...

Great job on coloring the cute digi stamp and I loved your embossed hearts.

scrappygal said...

Adorable card! Love it!

CraftyGirl said...

Denise... you rocked it!! Great job with the digi... I still have sooooo much to learn!! Love the card!!
Barb :)

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

I just bought some Zig markers. Your coloring is AWESOME on this. Great job girl!