Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Jump layout and some pics

Man, it felt so good to get back into my scrapbooking room today!  Love it!  I decided to go back and do a Sassy Lil' Sketches sketch I didn't have time for last week.  They take entries until the end of the month :)  Here is their July 21th sketch:


I used some pictures I had of Nicholas' swim lessons.  I am also going to enter this in Stacy's stash challenge on Sketches4all (http://sketchesforyou.ning.com/group/stacyhwsweeklystashchallenge/forum/topics/stacy-hws-weekly-stash-2) to use brads, as well as  http://scrapourstash.blogspot.com/ whose challenge is also to use brads.  Finally, I am submitting it to Paper Pretties where the challenge is to use glitter in your layout or card.  (http://paperprettiesblog.blogspot.com/)

He was worn out when the lessons where over!

I also wanted to share a couple pictures of Sandals.  There were slim pickings!  We took all of 10 pictures, lol.  I have a great picture of view from our room at the Ritz in Ft Lauderdale, where we stopped for the night on our way there.  Someday I'll figure out how to get it off my phone.  Or, maybe just give it to Chris to do for me.
One of like 7 pools.
Chris on the pier
From the pier
Dinner on the pier (I had Lobster and Alaskan King Crab Legs!)

And that's about it.  We had way too much fun to take many pictures :))  I told Chris that I missed hanging a sign on our door and getting omelets delivered the next a.m.  I suggested he could do it, and all I got was an eye roll.  Oh well, worth a shot ;)


10 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Cute layout! It's good to see kids outside enjoying exercise!

Stacy said...

Love the pictures from your trip....still jealous...lol Were you worn out after taking so many??!! lol

I love your layout too...thanks for entering it in my challenge at sketches4you. You are the best friend EVER!

Paper Pretties said...

Absolutely fabulous scrapbook page!

Elise said...

Ooooh how I love your layout with your son's swimming lessons! And your vacation pics ... sigh ... LUCKY GIRL!!! You had lobster and Alaskan King Crab Legs?!!! okay, I am soooo drooling all over my computer desk right now! LOLOL!!! Thanks for sharing such fun pics with us!!!

Hugs,
Elise

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Cute layout. Love the letters you used for the word "jump". Great pics of Sandals. Looks beautiful there.

Brenda said...

Very nice layout! I also love the pictures!

Caro said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Linda64 said...

Very nice Layout and thankyou for sharing pics from your trip.
Wishing you a wonderfull weekend !

Delia said...

great layout!!!

Jennifer {jennifer-g} said...

What an amazing page!! I love it, great use of the sketch to pull it together, it flows beautifully! Thanks for playing with us at Paper Pretties this week!