Friday, July 30, 2010

It's a small world and prizes for my new ink challenge group

It's friday!!!  Time to party!  Chris is working late tonight so Nick and I are going to have one of our candy parties after Lara goes to bed.  This entails eating candy till we are sick, watching a movie in bed, and staying up late.  He always begs to sleep w/ me when daddy's gone, so I'm sure he'll begin his campaign soon.  Chris always carries him to bed when he get home.  

Okay, on to the scrapbooking.  I have been dying to use some of my new G45 Alice in Wonderland, so I snapped Alice and Her rabbit on the It's a small world ride at disneyland.  I know, it's totally a reach :)  I used the inchies from my TH paper pad for the circles.  The sketch is the latest one at Sassy 'Lil Sketches.  I'm so looking forward to starting my term as a DT over there!  


Here's their new sketch :


Now for the good stuff.  My new Let's Ink challenge is starting on August one.  The first challenge is going to be an easy one.  I decided to have 2 prizes since it is my first one :)  The first one is a TH Alterations die I won, but I don't have the machine for it, so off it goes.

The 2nd one is bling and a Jolie sticker.  


To get in on the action go to http://sketchesforyou.ning.com/group/denisesinkchallengeblog. 

 Have a fabulous and fun weekend, Denise

7 comments:

Stacy said...

Oh love the layout! Those kids look so stinkin happy! What a great way to use those TH inchies.
Prizes don't look too shabby either!! xo Stacy

TeenaBugg38 said...

Holy crap that is CUTE!!! I love what you did with the sketch!!!

Cherie Averill said...

What a cute layout!

Scrapamum said...

I love that sketch!!! Great job on the LO! I think I might have to play along!!!

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Love this sketch. I like the circles on it. Great design.

Deanna said...

Adorable photos and great job with the Sassy sketch!

Katie said...

Great layout! I like that you chose a patterned paper background for this. Thanks for using a Sassy Lil' Sketch!