Thursday, July 8, 2010

Got my Pages in Time July Kit today

I've been stalking the mailman so I'm sure he's glad he delivered it today!  Lots of Prima goodies in it!  Man, I love Prima.  Since it's Thursday and there is a new sketch up over at Pages in Time, it was perfect timing.  Here's this week's sketch:


Isn't it so Gorgeous?  I also thought I'd try to incorporate some of the July challenges that are going on at Pages in Time too.  One is to incorporate pearls, one is to use two different punches, and the other is to do a shabby chic layout.  I'm not sure exactly what that means, but the directions are to really distress everything.  Doing this layout, made me realize that this is not my style.  I love how it turned out, but I think I like my layouts a little more clean.  Plus, working with an exacto makes me nervous.  I am horrible klutz.  Everything I used in my layout is from my kit, with the exception of the big red flower, which was a leftover from last month's kit.



Hope every is enjoying their summer ;)

Denise

10 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Beautiful layout! Love the picture of your son and the flag on your sidebar!

anazelia said...

so lovely.

TeenaBugg38 said...

Ooooooh I love that!!!! That sketch was just made for those goodies!!!

Kim said...

OMG, this sketch is just delish!!!!! The kit looks so very yummy!!! I totally love your layout and think you did an incredible job with it! your shabbiness is total gorgeousness!!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Tanya Rudd said...

How gorgeous! Love all the details.
Hugs
Tanya

Brenda said...

Wonderful LO! I have a hard time with loads of distressing, too, but I think you did a fabulous job!

Marlene said...

So gorgeous, indeed......and such a gorgeous subject!

Scrapamum said...

I'm loving the sketch and I am loving your LO!!! Fabulous job Denise!

Stacy said...

Even though it isn't "your style" you made an awesome layout! It is gorgeous and Lara's picture is so sweet.

I'm watching a squirrel drink from a bird bath out the window in front of me...it is kind of cute! ha

CraftyGirl said...

WOW!! This LO is amazing!! the photo is adorable and the yummy papers are just perfect for showcasing it!! Nice work!!
barb :)