Thursday, July 1, 2010

A Challenge from Me

First I wanted to show you my layout from Sassy 'Lil Sketches this week.  I am also entering it in the Papertake Weekly Challenge which is to use stitches.  I had the perfect number of pictures of Nicholas winning his kindness award for it.  I used up a ton of scraps making it.  Isn't the perfect layout for scraps?  The colors got a little washed out from the bright sunlight but I wanted to post this before Lara woke up.



This is their sketch:



Pages in Time also has another fabulous sketch for you gals.  Here it is.  Don't forget you can win a prize for entering.


While you are doing this cute sketch, you can also enter my challenge with it as well...as long as you distress something.  My July challenge over at Pages in Time is to distress something.  You can use your scissors, your chalks, or your inks.  As long as you distress something.  You can use another challenge with it.  To enter it just go to http://pagesintimestoresite.ning.com/forum/topics/july-distressing-challenge.  You can also go through the "forum" to find all the other Pages in Time July Challenges.  There are quite a few, include one that is Pile it on challenge.  All challenges, including mine, offer a prize to the winner.  Hope to see your pages or cards over there :)

Denise

10 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Look at that!! You rocked that sketch!!!! Way aswesome! Ande great job with the stitchin too :)

Marlene said...

Fantastic layout! What a great sketch, too!

Scrapamum said...

Fab LO!!!! Love that sketch too!!!
I am all of the PIT sketch this week. So many ideas!

Stacy said...

What an awesome layout!! I love it!! You did such a super job. I especially love the charm on the string, so cute. I just checked out PIT and printed the sketch so I can scrap it and plan to definitely distress something (papercraft and possibly some person too...lol) So look for me to enter your challenge!!
Love your new blog layout...looks great.

Scrapenabler said...

Great layout! Love your take on the sketch.

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Love your layout. I really want to try more stitching. Will go check out the other blogs too.

Deanna said...

Wonderful take on the Sassy sketch and love the little chosen accents too!

Corinna said...

This is a great layout! You really worked that sketch perfectly!

Corinna

Belinda said...

Oh what a fun fun fun layout!

Katie said...

What a great layout! I really like the stitching. Perfect touch!