Sunday, June 6, 2010

write.click.scrapbook.

I love this website.  (http://www.writeclickscrapbook.com/write_click_scrapbook/)  For so many reasons.  They have amazing layouts and great ideas to try.  Lots of big name designers are part of their team or guest host, so it's always amazing.  And I love how they are always showing off the latest and greatest products being released.  But what's really awesome, is how incredibly sweet and down to earth they are.  Oh yeah, and generous.  They have a ton of sponsors and their giveaways are sweet.  Look at what I won yesterday...



Can you believe it?!  It's an Stylus Photo R1900!  Seriously, I almost threw my laptop across the room jumping up and shrieking.  This has been my dream printer for 2-3 years now.  No more Shutterfly for this girl!  So I just had to pop in and share this fantastic news with you!  


Denise

3 comments:

Stacy said...

Congrats my friend!!! You deserve it! I'm so happy for you to get your dream "candy"!!!! xo

Kelly Massman said...

Congrats! I saw that a "denise" had won and wondered if it was you!! Yeah! If couldn't be me, I'm glad it was you! :-)

Denise said...

Thanks Kelly :)