Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Treasure Life's little Moments

Hey gals,

It's so much nicer to start the week off on a Tuesday, isn't it?  Love short weeks!  Today's sketch in from Pages in Time.  I pulled out all my flowers and bling (what else is new, right?) and got to work.  Okay, play.



Don't you just love the big green and blue flowers on it?  I got them from Shazi over at http://smdluxe.blogspot.com/.  She makes the most gorgeous wallhangings.  Not too much going on over here today.  Lots of laundry to catch up on and cleaning (yuck!)  Only 7 more days till Summer break!  Today's over so I'm not counting it.  I knew a lot of you gals have kids already out of school.  How's it going?  Any big summer plans or staycations?

8 comments:

Stacy said...

Love the colors of the layout. And I especially the flowers! What cute pics of Lara!! Awesome job my friend as usual! xo

Kelly Massman said...

I do love the big green and blue flowers and all of the other flowers, too! So fun!

Jackie said...

Beautiful page Denise :)

Courtney said...

Great LO Denise!

Marlene said...

Love those flowers! The layout is precious...as are those photos of your little one!

bosenberries said...

Flowers are fab!!

Betty Anne said...

Wonderful page Denise, love all the flowers and cute pictures.

Shoebox Memories D'Luxe said...

Beautiful page Denise!!
-Shazi