Monday, June 28, 2010

This week's challenge at Practical Scrappers is decorative scissors and border punches

For this layout I used my nephew Lincoln as my focus.  Wow, how he has grown!  I used a border punch and put some copper pearls in the bottom one.  One the tag, I used some of my new goodies from Stacy and added some Tim Holtz metal embellies, stamp,  and inks.  The tag is my favorite part of the layout by far.  A lot of the paper was from my Pages in Time Kit.


Today is just a gorgeous California day.  I took Lara to JCPenny's to get her portrait done.  She's such an awesome picture taker.  She had no problem changing outfits for me and changing her hair style.  Having a girl is the coolest!  Nick went to Karate class, so he didn't feel left out.  I have so many of him, I wanted to do one with just Lara.  I can't pick them out till the 7th though!  They came out sooooooo cute, I WANT THEM NOW!  I put her in a pretty lavender sundress and a pale green traditional Chinese dress.  Good thing I had a coupon with me.  I ordered a bunch!

Denise

12 comments:

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Such a cutie pie. Love the border punch on the page. I need to use them more often.

Stacy said...

I can't wait to see the pictures! I know they will be cute because she is gorgeous and a ham!! lol

Love your layout too...especially that tag!! (tee hee) That boy is just so adorable.

Brenda said...

Very cute layout!

Scrapamum said...

Way too cute!

Marie Levite said...

Just adorable! Both the page and the baby!!

TeenaBugg38 said...

Oh this is sweet Denise!!! I love the largest photo....just chillin.....LOL. And Oooooh that tag is gorgeous!!!!

CraftyGirl said...

You're right.... that tag is fabulous!! You rocked the punch challenge with this one!! Can't wait to see those precious pictures you are so excited about!! And I agree... girls are soooo much fun for that stuff!!
Barb :)

Kelly Massman said...

Darling layout! Love the colors/paper you used, and, of course, the tag is awesome!

Judy said...

Hi Denise! This layout is adorable and the baby is so cute. Im now following your blog too. Have a great week.

Betty Anne said...

What a cutie and I love you layout. Can't wait to see the pictures you got done of Lara.

Marlene said...

Beautiful layout! What a cutie patootie!

2amscrapper said...

Great layout! I can't wait to see the photos and how you scrap them.