Saturday, June 26, 2010

Teacher and Me class

Here's my layout for the Pages in Time Sketch.  As soon as I put Lara down for a nap, I was on it.  I used soooo many flowers for this.  It was too much picking them out.  This is my favorite kind of layout to make.  Bright colors and lots of flowers.  These pictures of Lara are a couple of my favorites.  She was so excited to go to her "Teacher & Me" class.  It's an hour and 1/2 long and she goes all by herself.  She felt like such a big girl.  She loves going to school like Nicholas.  She always felt left out when I dropped him off in the morning.  She's so independent :)




5 comments:

Scrapamum said...

Super cute!

CraftyGirl said...

I LOVE all the different flowers you used!! And the butterfly is gorgeous!! This is a fabulous LO!!
Barb :)

Sabrina said...

She's so cute!! A bright and colourful LO, Denise! I love the butterfly at the top corner :)

Kelly Massman said...

Fun LO--you DO love flowers (I do too but I have a boy so they don't come out on the LOs very often.) I'll be posting my take on this challenge tomorrow! TFS.

Barb's Boys said...

What a gorgeous layout...I have all boys (and the youngest is 19)so they don't appreciate the flowers...I'm always looking for something a little more feminine to create a page around...I may have to try this layout anyhow, it's just gorgeous!