Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Superman card for Lennon

Hey gals,

Just a quick card today I made for Lennon.  Since he's big on Superheroes, I thought, "What's better than Superman?"  I added a Superman badge inside that he can stick on his shirt when he gets it.  I took the liberty of signing it as Superman.  I figure if my 7 year old still believes some fat guy can slide down our chimney and leaves toys at Christmas, then Lennon would probably buy that Superman was sending him a card. LOL.





Have a wonderful day!

Denise

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Awesome card! Great idea....why didn't I think of that??!!

Barb's Boys said...

That's a great card! Nice idea for the badge, I'm sure he's gonna love it!

Marlene said...

Heehee! I love Superman!

Betty Anne said...

This so cute Denise and having the badge for him is a really great idea.

Are you saying that a fat man doesn't slide down my chimney at Christmas?? LOL