Friday, June 4, 2010

Sketch Friday at Practical Scrappers w/ a prize

Hey gals,

It's Sketch Friday at Practical Scrappers and there's a new fun twist.  They are offering up a prize from Lucky Girl Scrapbooking Kits for all sketch entries from today until June 30th!  Gotta love sketches w/ a prize (I do)!  Here's the prize that you can win.




Here's this week's sketch:




I was hoping to do some scrapbooking today but Lara and I had too much fun shopping at the mall and I've run out of time.  I bought her 4 new dresses and a new bathing suit.  All super girly.   Lara protested when I said enough's enough.  We were there for an hour and 1/2!  We got back in the car and she says, "Thanks for shopping Mama".  Seriously.  My girl so rocks.  I also managed to buy a tank top and a pair of shorts for myself.  Yippee!

I'm hoping to get lots of scrapbooking done this weekend.  I am going to visit my girlfriend Stacy in Las Vegas.  Hubby is staying home with the kids.  He is so sweet :))  We plan to hit her LSS and Michaels too.  I want to buy some Tim Holtz's products.

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Denise

1 comment:

Betty Anne said...

Sounds like you had a great time with Lara. Hopefully one of these days I will get a little girl to shop with. I had two boys and a grandson which are all fantatic but really want a little girl who wants to shop and do crafts with Grandma.
Have a fantastic time with Stacey, you lucky girl.