I decided to see what Tim Holtz's alcohol inks looked like on an Acrylic album. I tried two different methods. The first few times I used applied drops of various colors on the blending tool and then applied some of the alcohol blending solution. I then "stamped" it all over the acrylic album. I did this several times. Note: It spreads out on it's own, don't overstep. I did this and did not like the effect. I also learn not to put the alcohol blending solution directly on the acrylic. It immediately spreads all the ink away, leaving a clear circle. You'll see these.
The second way I tried it was to apply it with a brayer. It turned out way to dark for my taste, not to mention my brayer is now bright purple. For fun, I "stamped" some purple ink to a white flower. It turned into a deep rich purple flower that I think is really pretty. Anyway, here's my experiment for the day.
Enjoy your afternoon,