Friday, June 25, 2010

New Sketch at Practical Scrappers

It's Friday again!  This week just flew by for me.  I did the sketch for Practical Scrappers this week.  I decided it was well past time to do a layout about the love of my life.  I don't do to many of him.  He's not too fond of having his picture taken, a lot like me, so I don't get to many of them.  This one I got at the zoo.  The paper is an old Storytellers kit I bought years ago.  I added some metal and acrylic letters to it to add some dimension.  The black letters are stamps.


Here is this week's sketch at Practical Scrappers.  Be sure to add yours so you have a chance at winning the prize :)


Chat at ya later ;)
Denise

3 comments:

Stacy said...

How sweet to do a layout of your hubby. Great picture! Layout is really nice - love the blue color you used.

Kelly Massman said...

Nice sketch and you did a great job with it!

Scrapamum said...

Great sketch and great layout!!!