Monday, June 14, 2010

Loose glitter and flocking

It's Monday and the new Practical Scrapper's challenge this week is loose glitter and flocking.  I decided to go with loose glitter this time.  I cut the waves with my cricut, inked the edges with chalk, and then applies glitter to the edges.



Also, it time to announce the winner of my blog candy.  I can't tell you how many people sent cards that didn't put their names into Mr. Linky.  You are all so generous with your time.  Thank you EVERYONE for sending a card to Lennon.  He has been receiving them and has been loving the attention.

And the winner is #7!  Angela, send me an email with your info so I can get your candy out to you :)

Have a good one!

Denise

9 comments:

Kim said...

Omg, I love it! Love the waves and the photos! You really rocked this challenge, sweetie!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Denise said...

Thanks Kim :))

CraftyGirl said...

Ohhhh... they are having so much fun!! We all need to be in our own little pool on a hot humid day like today!!! Love your waves and sparkles!!
Barb :)

Stacy said...

Love your layout! So cute. Those kids are so adorable. Congrats to Angela for winning your blog candy and for taking the time to make a card for Lennon! I am posting another card tomorrow. (Weather is too bad today, Flooding where I live) Crazy!

Stacy said...

When I say "posting" I mean "mailing"! ha

2amscrapper said...

cute layout with your wave action

Scrapamum said...

Super cute layout!!! Loving those waves!

Marlene said...

Wow - this is gorgeous stuff!

Betty Anne said...

Fantastic layout Denise, love the waves and the super cute pictures.