Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Looking Back

I saw the newest sketch over at Sassy Lil' Sketches and knew just what picture I'd use. When my brother Eric was much younger (He's 16 now!) I took him and Nicholas to JCPenny's to get their pictures taken.   I had them both were sports clothing.


Aren't they darling?!  Not that Eric's 16 and has a driver's license, I rarely see him!  Oh, it horrible when whey they grow up!  I also thought I'd share a couple of blog hops with you I came across.  One is over at http://flower-softinc.blogspot.com/.  And the other is at http://scrapitforward.blogspot.com/.  If you go to Scrap it forward, can you let Jenn know I sent you?  (Just 'cause, I don't get anything from it :))

Enjoy this beautiful day,

Denise

11 comments:

2amscrapper said...

sweet layout. I did the hop, too.

Kelly Massman said...

Cool LO! Love the black and white with the looking back theme!

Stacy said...

Love the layout. Those circle are great! And what an adorable picture! It is good they grow up but you sure do miss the "little kids"...

Marlene said...

Oooh....I love the monochromatic layout! Beautiful!

Susan said...

This is awesome!!! I have that sketch in my book to work on tomorrow!! I have a GREAT idea for it, just hope it translates onto the layout as great as it is in my head!!!

Kim said...

Oh is is DARLING!!!!! I love that sketch too! I really love how you did all the muted colors to keep in style with the photo! Have you checked out my new sketch challenge, Sketches in Thyme
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Teresa said...

Very cute!

VAWM said...

Adorable LO!

Eleni Gratsia said...

What a lovely take on the sketch ... love the different pattern papers, the B&W shows off the pattern !! :)

Katie said...

very cute b&w layout! thanks for sharing w/ us at Sassy!

Deanna said...

What a sweet page using that sketch!