Friday, June 18, 2010

It's almost the weekend and I have 2 gorgeous sketches for you (and a layout)

Hey everyone,

Time to do the Friday dance!  Every one all geared up for Father's Day.  The First one is for Practical Scrappers.  Our Design Team made awesome layouts from this, so if you need ideas head over to the Practical Scrappers Blog.  Remember, there will be a winner chosen at the end of the month from all the sketch entries throughout June.



The Second sketch is from Pages in Time.  There weekly sketches have winners chosen weekly, so if you missed last week, you get to start all over with this one :)  To get to the sketch Thursday group, you can click on the blink on the right.  Our fabulous leader also posts all the sketches on her blog, to showcase your work all week long.


Now for my sketch.  I started buying the kit of the month over at Pages in Time and it's so gorgeous.  Tons of Prima :))  So since I got my kit yesterday, I decided to use Pages in Time sketch of the week for my first layout with it.  With the exception of the stamps I used in the bottom right corner, It's all from their kit.  



Enjoy your friday night :)

Denise




13 comments:

Jackie said...

I love this! So pretty :)

CraftyGirl said...

Wow!! Love what you did with this sketch!! I may just have to give it a try!!
Barb :)

2amscrapper said...

Great layout!

Kim said...

Stunning layout! I love the pink, green, and all of the flourishes! Great job!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Catpad said...

such a cute layout! great job!!

Kelly Massman said...

Beautiful LO! I'm back from vacation so I'll be visiting you more again!

Betty Anne said...

Your layout is beautiful Denise, I love the soft pinks and greens.

Scrapamum said...

fabulous layout!

Tanya Rudd said...

This is so feminine. So very pretty.
Hugs
Tanya

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Absolutely beautiful. Love the flowers and the colors.

Stacy said...

It turned out so lovely! That kit is scrumptious!! Lucky girl to get one every month! I can't wait to see what you come up with when you use next months kit!!

Barb's Boys said...

Love what you did with this layout, especially the pretty flourishes.

scrappygal said...

Absolutely beautiful lo!!