Thursday, June 10, 2010

Exciting News and In Training page

I'm bursting from the seams to tell you my news!  I'm a design team member for Pages in Time!  Whoo Hoo!  I'm sooo excited.  They have a kit every month that is full of gorgeous paper and embellishments and I can't wait to get my hands on my first one :)  I bit off every fingernail I had yesterday waiting for the news!  The competition was fierce.  Then I had to go bed from exhaustion, lol.  They have awesome prizes every month, so if you want to win some cool prizes head over there.  The link is http://pagesintimestoresite.ning.com/.  The other team members are Victoria Warren-Mears, Lisa Valentine, Andrea MacDonald, Lacee Broyles, Marie Levite, Wendy Greenaway, Barbara Lochridge(kahlan), 2amscraper (Helene) Ann Arbogast is the special guest design team member. Next month's Guest Design Team Member is Carla Oliverra.  


I also wanted to share this layout I made of Lara.  The picture was taken shortly after we brought her home.  Look at those cheeks!  I just love it.  I used a sketch from Sketch Inspiration.




Finally today is Nicholas last day of school!  Yippee!!  He's out early today and then a bunch of us are going to hit the park with some food and celebrate the end of the year.  Nicholas is so jazzed that Summer is here.  I remember that feeling well.  Have a fantastic Thursday girls!  The weekend's just around the corner :)


Denise

14 comments:

Amanda said...

CONGRATULATIONS!
What a cute layout. He's adorable!

anazelia said...

oh wow Densie. Super big congrats to you. And what a cute page.

Amarilys said...

congrats! :)

TeenaBugg38 said...

oh this is cute!!! And congrats on such a great gig!!! I joined a week or so back but now that I know you are DTing I gotta head over and play and leave ya some LO love there as well!!

Jackie said...

Congrats! That's fabulous! You're on a roll :)

Betty Anne said...

Congratulations on becoming a Guest Designer for Pages In Time. Good for you.
Love your layout but I love that picture even more, what a beautiful smile Lara has and wouldn't just want to pinch those cheeks.

scrappygal said...

Congrats!! Look forward to working with you!!

Marie Levite said...

Congrats-I look forward to working with you!

2amscrapper said...

Congrats! Exhaustion?? Hope you're rested up now GF--we've got work to do!!!! Great layout!

Marlene said...

Congratulations!! Well-deserved! Another great layout, too. :)

Kelly Massman said...

CONGRATS!!! Love your layout today! Will be on vacation so won't be visiting for a bit!

Alisha @ Crafty Brooklyn Army Wife said...

Denise,
Congratulations!! Your layouts are beautiful. Thanks for the heads up on the album. I left a message on her blog.
I look forward to following you and seeing your new layouts.
All my best,
Alisha
http://craftybrooklynarmywife.blogspot.com

CraftyGirl said...

Congratulations!! You will be an amazing DT member for them!!! Love this LO... your embellies are perfect!!
Barb :)

Chelsea said...

That is the most wonderful new Denise! Congratulation! Have a blast! Can't wait to see more!