Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Do you recognize this sketch?

I made this over the weekend, but I can't remember, for the life of me, where I got the sketch from.    If you recognize it, would you mind telling me?  LOL. (* Note: Thanks Jackie!  Not only are you addicted too many blog sites, you are also very quick with the answer :)  Can't say too much about that though because I frequent so many I could find it looking through my 300 blogs I follow!)

This sketch was from http://creativescrappers.blogspot.com/.  I finally scrapbooked one of my favorite pictures of the Nic and Lara.  I just love when they are acting silly.



I'm back from Vegas and my scrapbooking stuff is such a mess!  I need to put all the stuff away I took to Vegas, as well as all the awesome new stuff I bought.  We ended up hitting two LSSs and Michaels.  It was a great, great weekend.  Felt like a weekend long sleepover.  More tomorrow :)

Denise

12 comments:

Jackie said...

I know, I know!!! http://creativescrappers.blogspot.com/2010/06/sketch-107.html

Sad that I know, it means I spend way too much time on blogs! Great LO, love the colors :)

Denise said...

Thank you so much Jackie. You crack me up!

anazelia said...

glad jackie could tell you. lovely page.

2amscrapper said...

Sounds like a great shopping trip! Love your layout and fun photo!

CraftyGirl said...

Awww... sweet photo!! I love this sketch and you did a fabulous job with it!! it has been laying on my desk all week but I just haven't been able to get it done!!!
Barb :)

TeenaBugg38 said...

ROFL!! I have done a page many times and forgot what challenge I did it for....it's awful......lol. It's ok....take a deep breath and find another blog to follow....300 ain't nearly enough!!!!!

Love your LO girl...and whatever paper you have used is GORGEOUS!!!!

Heidi Mattessich said...

Love your layout and take on the sketch! Funny thing is that I have seen that sketch and couldn't for the life of me remember where. Glad you remembered, and posted it!

Betty Anne said...

You follow 300 blogs, wow how do you find time to scrap. I love the layout Denise, the paper is beautiful and the picture too cute.

scrappygal said...

How fun! I am going at the end of the month. Which scrap store is best?

Denise said...

We liked Scrappin' Time the best. Scrappy-Doo was really small and didn't have much of a selection.

Marlene said...

Oh, goody. A fellow blogger who follows as many blogs as I do. I thought I was sick. Wait, maybe we both are. ;)

Love your layout!

Kelly Massman said...

GREAT LO! Love the papers!!!