Sunday, June 20, 2010

Breakfast

Time for a new Practical Scrapper Challenge.  This week challenge is use flowers.  Doesn't get any better than that!  This week's winner will win their choice of 3 digs from our June sponsor Squigglefly.  I decided to use some flower rhinestones that I have had for ages.  I used a sketch from The Scrappiest.   





We had a wonderful weekend going to a birthday party at a park and celebrating Father's Day.  Lara was so cute when I put her down for a nap today.  She looked at me and said, "Thanks for swimming momma".  So cute!  Hope everyone had a good weekend.  

Denise

12 comments:

CraftyGirl said...

Denise... I love the fun papers you used!! And you know I love the blingy flowers!!
Barb :)

The Watson's said...

I love the paper you used on this layout! So pretty. You had to be in heaven doing this challenge....FLOWERS!! Your favorite!! lol And you did an amazing layout. The picture is so cute too.

I love the cute things our kids say. xo stacy

Marie Levite said...

Nice page, So colorful!

Tanya Rudd said...

Love the rays of sunshine on the design paper. What a great every day moment to scrapbook. I am going to have to try this.
Hugs
Tanya

Marlene said...

What a great layout!! Fantastic prize, too! I love Squigglefly images!

Scrapamum said...

Great layout!

Kim said...

This is an adorable layout! I love the bright and fun papers you used. The flower bling is a great addition!!!!!
Blessings,
Kim xXx

Chelsea said...

Cute layout Denise!
Glad you had a great Father's Day weekend!
Lara is so cute!
Luv,
Chelsea

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Wow the colors really pop on this page. Cute layout Denise! :)

Sasya said...

Hi, Denise!! Great project!!! :)

Elise said...

Hi Denise!!! I've been thinking about you lately and to my surprise you popped up in my blog! LOL!

Thank you for sharing such special pictures and wonderful layouts with all of us!!! I love it!

Thank you so much for entering into my blog candy and good luck to you!

Hugs,
Elise

Dawn B. said...

This is beautiful Denise.. I wish I could scrap this well.. What a sweet thing your daughter said.. Hang tight to those days they go so fast.. :)