Friday, June 11, 2010

2 sketch challenges and a layout

Hey girls,

It's Friday night and I got to start dinner so this will be a quick post.  I took Lara to get immunizations today, so it's been a busy rough day :(  She's not a happy camper.

First, Practical Scrappers has their new Friday Sketch out today.  Don't forget they have started giving away a prize every month just for the sketch challenges, so get those entries in.


The Second sketch is the weekly sketch from Pages in Time.  Enter it to win a RAK.  Remember to post it into the PIT Thursday group and also in the Gallery.  There is a button with a direct link to the Thurdays Sketch Group on my sidebar.


Finally, my very first instructions as a DT member of Pages in Time was to make a layout or card with the following picture.  I decided to use this week's sketch at Pages in Time.  It fit perfectly.



I wanted to thank everyone for all the congrats and really sweet, sweet comments I've gotten in the last couple days.  I think it is so awesome to have met such a great group of wonderful women who I can share my (and your) scrapbooking successes and stories.  Have a wonderful weekend.

Denise

11 comments:

TeenaBugg38 said...

Oh my word!!! I LOVE this LO!! Is is totally gorgeous! I've scrapped a lot of pages today but I'm not sure any of them are successes.....lol. But I agree...its great to meet people who share our sickness.....and understand why we must go outside in 90 degree heat and glue cardstock to fabric to make our own fabric paper.....see, thats not weird to you at all is it?? :)

Denise said...

Not weird at all girl. Not too me at least! Yes, we are sister in obsession :)

Stacy said...

Love the page!! Gorgeous! Being on their design team has inspired you to greatness!! YOU ROCK! lol

Denise said...

Stop it Stacy, it's not normal to laugh so hard when you're online. Chris keeps looking at me funny!

Marina said...

Wow! That's gorgeous!
I love the colours and the layout is just fantastic.

Thanks for entering my candy and good luck :O).

Hugs,
Marina

CraftyGirl said...

No wonder they picked you... this is gorgeous!!!
Barb :)

Jackie said...

Beautiful Denise, You are doing fabulous work! Tina's a riot! :)

Teresa said...

Love your blog. So great to meet you the other day!

Tracy & Tracey said...

This is absolutely stunning and the flowers are just beautiful. Thankyou for sharing with us at Scrapbooking Allsorts.

Chelsea said...

Absolutely beautiful work Denise! I'm so excited for you, Wow! your work is beautiful. Have a great weekend.

Lacee broyles said...

Just incredibly gorgeous!!!!!