Saturday, May 1, 2010

Wherever you go

Sketches! {by tamara} is having some NSD Challenges over at her blog.  The last one she just posted was this sketch:
I had the honor of getting this sketch a few weeks ago to play with, and create a layout to be featured on her blog today.  What an awesome day for it!  I had so much fun playing with this, as you can see.  My son got a hold of Lara's Easter gift from my sister.  He thought the pom poms and flower headband were sooo cool.  He started doing all sorts of cheers for me.  When I told my husband that I was going to make this layout and have it featured on another blog, he didn't think it was such a great idea, LOL. 



If you have time, pop on over there (http://sketchesbytamara.blogspot.com/) and enter her challenges.  She's giving away prizes for the winners!

Denise

8 comments:

anazelia said...

what a cute page. did you stamp the bottom of it? fun, fun, fun

Denise said...

I had to look, I finished it a while ago! They are dots I made with Stickles. Thanks for the complement!

kmassman said...

LOVE it!

CraftyGirl said...

Fun photos!! Love the sketch!
Barb :)

Stacy said...

Hilarious! LOVE IT! He is a funny kid! ha Stacy

Betty Anne said...

I love this layout Denise it is just to cute, but then I love all your layouts. I went over to Sketches by Tamara and became a follower. I was a bit late for any of the NSD events but I loved their site so may join in on more of there fun.

Marlene said...

Love the layout with Spongebob in it! Great job!

Kim said...

This is a great sketch and you rocked it! Those photos are darling!
Blessings,
kim xXx