Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Unforgettable - a card for Nicholas' teacher

After I made the huge sign for Nicholas' teacher's door for the kids to sign, I had some leftovers.  One of the leftovers was the negative space for a red apple.  So I cut it out and use it for an end of the year card for his teacher  The notebook paper, pencil, and letters were all leftover stickers.  Even the popsicle stick was a leftover.  Love when a card come together so easily.



Well, Lara and I have another cold.  I went to bed at 7:30 last night with the kids!   11 more days of school and counting!

10 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Cute card! Sorry to hear about your colds... Our last day of school was today! I'll be doing some major crafting!!! :-)

Stacy said...

I love the card!! I still have a couple of cards I need to either buy or make for teachers before the end of the year. Can't wait to see the banner.

TeenaBugg38 said...

that is adorable!! last day of school here was last week and already I am itching to get them back...lol. Hope you and the lil one feel better soon!!

Marlene said...

Very nice!

Hope you get well soon. Colds in the summer are even worse than colds in the winter. Ick.

Robin (Tqmnurse) said...

Hi Denise...Thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate your nice comments. I wanted to comment on your card too...it is super cute. Is that a popcicle stick???
Hope you feel better.
Robin

Denise said...

Thanks gals. Robin, it is a popsicle stick. I think it is from K&Company.

Courtney said...

This is super cute Denise!

Betty Anne said...

What a cute card Denise, I'm sure Nick's teacher will love it.
So sorry to hear you gals are sick again. You sure have had a go of it haven't you. Hopefully Nick doesn't catch it to.

~Christina~ said...

I love the lettering :) :)

Caro said...

What a lovely card! We had the end of school party today and I am sad! We are moving to a different country (and continent) before the school year begins, so we'll miss it!!! I'll probably be scraplifting your card soon!