Saturday, May 15, 2010

Sicky

I made this layout for Let's Scrap blog hop.  This was a recipe challenge and you needed to use one of their single layout sketches and use lace, ribbon, abc stickers, chipboard, epoxy, a tag, and a punch.   It pretty much shows what our entire month of March looked like!


The twins came through their surgery great yesterday.  Nicholas was so excited about his award.  He ran to the stage and promptly fell on his rear.  It was pretty cute.  The couple next to me said, "You get that mom?"  I replied, "Oh yeah, and I scrapbook."  We all had a good laugh.

Last night we had an earthquake centered about 20 miles away.  It was a 3.9.  Pretty good jolt, but quick.  I was the only one up (at 8:30pm!).  No one woke up and I didn't even get up.  Funny how you get used to these things.

Well, it's Saturday and we've got my husband's parents and grandma coming up for a visit today.  If they are up for it, we will be seeing my sis and the twins today too.  Family day, YAY!  Hope everyone else have something fun or relaxing planned for the weekend.

Denise

9 comments:

Chelsea said...

Hi Denise, the new photo ID is so pretty. You have a beautiful family. Another beautiful layout and the cute little ribbon lace is gorgeous. Have a great weekend

anazelia said...

cute page. crazy about the quake, so glad I don't live where they have them. although my husbands family is from los angeles, so he has been through them all. lol, not me. I am sticking to the east coast where all we get are hurricanes, blizzards and tornados.

Denise said...

Oh is that ALL you get Ana?! Geez, I'll take the occasional roller coaster ride.

Stacy said...

Love the page, hate the subject matter...wish those kids wouldn't be sick! Where did you use the punch? Just curious.
I'm glad I got to share the earthquake with you! ha

Denise said...

See the one little square with the arrow on it? There's the punch, lol. I don't use punch much!

Samantha said...

You get used to earthquakes? Lol, I think even the slightest one would freak me out! Love your cute layout :)

~Christina~ said...

Awe...very sweet :)

Marlene said...

Love the layout....the earthquake, not so much!

CraftyGirl said...

Well... it stinks that the family was sick.. but it did make for a super cute LO!! Glad everyone is better!!
Barb :)