Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Reasons I scrapbook

I made this over the weekend for a scrapbook challenge.  I love these colors together.  The majority of it is from Club Scrap.  I no longer get their kits though, as I wasn't getting around to using them quickly enough.  I hate to see pretty paper just sitting there.




Yesterday, I didn't get a thing scraped.  I've been inhaling books these last few days.  The latest one from Charlaine Harris' Sookie Stackhouse novels came out on ibooks yesterday and I was busy finishing up the book before it.  If you haven't heard of these novels, they are the ones that inspire the HBO series Trueblood.  I just love them.  Also, Nick and Lara have come down with yet another cold.  It is truly mind boggling.  That's about it around here.  I did manage to read outside this weekend.  Burnt myself to a crisp. Note to self: Wear sun block when you first get back into the sun for a long period of time... It's Charleine Harris' fault.  Got wrapped up in those darn books!

Have a lovely Tuesday afternoon,

Denise

6 comments:

kmassman said...

Nice layout! Looks like you have a lovely place to scrapbook!

Jackie said...

Great LO, so great that you have a scrap space!

Stacy said...

Sorry you are sunburned...sorry the kids are sick(SUCKS)but I love this page! You have an awesome scrap space! And a pretty sweet husband too.....lucky girl.

Marlene said...

LOVE that layout!!! What a fantastic shape! Take care of that sunburn, girl. Ouch.

Betty Anne said...

I love the layout Denise. I enjoyed seeing the picture of you and your hubby and also your wonderful scrapping area. The rose is just cool.

bakscrap said...

Wish I could read the list. Nice layout.