Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Playing with the Boys

It is dreary here in Southern California.  It's cold, drizzling, and dark.  Yuck!  Luckily (or unluckily) I have lots of laundry to do anyway.  Lara doesn't seem to mind too much.  She been playing happily and watching a little Barney.  Today sketch is for the Let's Sketch Blog hop challenge 8 and 10.  I just found out you can combine challenges.  The challenges were to use green and yellow as a focal point, choose among a certain group of quotes, and use one of their sketches.


Here's what I came up with.  It's a little darker than usual since I couldn't take the picture outside like I usually do.



Who else is doing this blog hop?  Anyone getting close to finishing all 10 challenges?

6 comments:

Marlene said...

Your weather sounds like our weather today. Poopy.

Your layouts, however, are not poopy. :)

Courtney said...

Beautiful LO Denise...My weather isn't much different here in KY! =(

Kelly Massman said...

Great layout! Love the whimsical sun!

The Watson's said...

I like your layout girly. Sorry the weather isn't nice. Sadly, we will probably get it next...

I'm half way there in that bloghop....only 5 more to do and only 3 days....yikes!! ha

Cokie Pop Paper Boutique said...

Love that sunny face on your layout. Cute colors. I'll send you some sunshine from Texas. It's hot here today!

Kelly Massman said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes Denise!!