Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Pictures on my blog

Well it had to happen eventually.  I managed to erase almost all the photos on my blog by messing with my picassa album.  Yikes!  I'm slowing but surely putting them all back.  I'm almost to April... minus the Mother's day cards, which I already sent out and don't have pictures of anymore.  Hmmm.  Note to self:  Keep ALL blog pictures in photoshop.  LOL.

***I've got all the picture back up now :)  Let's hope they stay that way!  Couldn't find all my challenge award blinkies so I just decided to leave them all off.  My new mantra is clean and simple!

Thanks for all the love :)

Denise

5 comments:

Marlene said...

Oh - what a pain in the buttinski!

Stacy said...

That is terrible! I feel for you...

Kelly Massman said...

Oh, NO! So sorry!

Susan said...

Just a note to let you know that I will post on your blog on the day when your blog is featured on Bloom and on YOUR LIFE SPELLED OUT.

Have a great day!
Susan

~Christina~ said...

Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!