Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Pages in Time Sketch Blog and scrapbooking community

Hey gals,

You all know how crazy I am about sketches.  I found an awesome new challenge blog you should definitely check out.  It's called Pages in Time.  They post a new sketch every Thursday and they rock.  They have cool prizes too.  Unlike some challenge blogs that only allow you to share scrapbook pages done with their sketches, Pages in Time encourages you to post your work no matter who you do it for.  They also have various groups you can join depending on what you like.  For example,  All things Vintage, Pet Owners, 2 page layouts and sketches, Grandma's group, and Flower/Bling Lover's Group.  I can't believe I haven't stumbled across it before.  This is their sketch for this week.  (If you want to do it, better hurry up, lol)


Love it!  Here's what I did with it.  Notice the blue flowers?  (Go to the previous post to see how I made them.)


I had so much fun making this page.  Lots of glitter, bling, ink, and flowers.  That's my kinda page :)
So go check out the new (to me anyway) site and let my know what you think.  If you join, come find me and we can be "friends".   The website is http://pagesintimestoresite.ning.com/  Pages in Time's blog can be found at http://fablady.blogspot.com/.

Denise

15 comments:

Kelly Massman said...

Great page! Love her little dress and the colors you chose for your LO!

TeenaBugg38 said...

Ooooh I love that sketch!!! And what a great job you did with it!!!! And I will definately look up your flower tut!! I was just thinkin I wanted to do something that I could use up some scraps with...this one looks perfect! I just joined a buncha stuff over at ning.....yeah like I need another place to keep up with .....LOL. I'll check it out and friend ya!!

CraftyGirl said...

Wowzers this is fabulous!!!!!! I love your take on the sketch and I am really lovin' all the girly things about this LO... Pink, bling, flowers!! It all goes together so nicely!!
Barb :)

~Christina~ said...

Oooh fab!

Courtney said...

Great LO Denise!

Marlene said...

Love that sketch...and your layout - WOW!!! Beautiful!

Lisa Summerhays said...

Thank you so much for saving me today on QOTD!!! I posted a comment on the thread. It's been a tragic day. :S

anazelia said...

great page denise.

anazelia said...

one more thing- could you post the link to the pages in time blog? thanks

Denise said...

Put it in the post :) Thanks Ana!

Linda64 said...

Beautiful LO, love the colors and all the flowers!

Denise said...

Thanks Linda. Funny, when I showed it to my husband he said, it's pretty but it's not your best work. LOL. Guess I need to step it up!

Chelsea said...

Oh so pretty Denise. The colors are beautiful, and your handmade flowers are really sweet. I'll have to give it a try, thanks for sharing :)

bakscrap said...

I went to PIT, but am finding it a bit difficult to navigate around in. Is there an easy way to find the sketches? Beth

Denise said...

Absolutely Beth. Join the group for Thursday Sketches. Here's the link.

http://pagesintimestoresite.ning.com/group/pitthursdaysketch