Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mommy's Big Helper

Nicholas loves being a big brother and showing Lara how something is done.  He really took on this roll when it came time to dye the Easter eggs.  It was so cool to see how patient he was with her explaining how to do it.  Sure made my job easy.  I just sat back and watch the two of them (and took lots of pictures, of course).  I used a sketch from the Let's Scrap blog hop challenge 4. (One more sketch and I'm done!!!)  




Today was a gorgeous day.  Not a cloud in the sky, but not too hot because of a constant breeze.  Lara and I went for a walk, and ate lunch outside.  I'm really looking forward to having both kids for Summer now.  I was so happy with the damn inquisitive children this morning.  Last night, one of them was playing with my alarm clock and set my clock forward an hour.  I didn't notice so I was ready to go...at 6:15a.m.  Sign.  It did explain why it hurt so much to get up!  LOL.  So I got a lot done this morning which made for a relaxing morning once Nick and Lara got up.

Have a good one :)

5 comments:

The Watson's said...

Love the page especially the bird paper and embellishments...really goes with the Easter "egg" theme. And of course the cute children don't hurt! ha

lol about the alarm clock....Riley does that to Ron's clock all the time....luckily he hardly ever uses his alarm.....

Robin (Tqmnurse) said...

I adore that page...and such a great memory to capture....
I sure don't miss the days of the little ones changing my alarm clock....LOL...I guess that is one of the reasons my internal alarm now goes off.

Thank you for stopping by my blog and commenting. It sure made my day...:)

Kelly Massman said...

Fun layout! I love the little birdie and the green!

Sharon Caudle said...

Great layout! Love the papers you used and the pics are great! OUCH! Sorry about the alarm! :)
hugs1
Sharon

Marlene said...

Adorable layout.

Gotta love the comment about the alarm clock. Funny kids!