Thursday, May 6, 2010

The M & M Dance

Lara hates potty training.  But she LOVES the m&m she gets when she does it!  She is so cute.  She sings m&m over and over while jumping up and down, laughing, smiling, and sometimes a long long dance.  It is adorable!  So was ready for it one day and snapped up all these cute shots of her.  And it's all in the name of chocolate... that's my girl!





After we get Nicholas from school, we are off to get him his very own library card.  He is sooo excited.  I heard that it is National Library Day today, though it is totally a coincidence we are headed there today.  Have a great afternoon :)

Denise

10 comments:

kmassman said...

Cute layout! What is it about "n m ns" (as my son used to call them) that makes people so happy?!

I am so glad Nicholas is getting a library card and that he is excited about it!! I'm a librarian so it's great to hear! Reading is so important for success in school!

Denise said...

K - He was so excited! He ran into 2 kids from school and you should have heard him bragging about getting a card. They gave him a big sticker that said he had gotten one today which he put immediately on him shirt. He checked out 7 books with it :)

Stacy said...

Your page is so adorable! Love the pics of Lara. Have fun at the library!

Marlene said...

What an adorable layout!

Pssst....I just read your funny quote about locking your husband outside, and laughed out loud!

CraftyGirl said...

What won't us girls do for chocolate!?! Love this LO!! It's so great that you got these pictures and even better that you documented this cute little story!!
Barb :)

Betty Anne said...

I love the layout. I really like how you used the M&M paper for the title and the circle. Lara is as cute as ever. Great job.
So glad that Nick got a library card. It was my favorite place when I was a kid and it still is.

Jackie said...

This is so cute. She's a sweetie. I have a LO of M&M's and one of my girls too! Gotta have chocolate!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What sweet photos and a gorgeous layout!! What child doesn't love M& m's.
hugs,
Chris

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

This is a darling layout and such cute, cute photos! I love M & M's too...who doesn't!!?? !!! :-)

Courtney said...

Denise...
Thank you for visiting my blog and for becoming a follower. What a funny 911 story, I have a similar one involving my 4 year old. lol You have a great blog!

~Courtney~